Today I spoke with fellow Silver Linings Storybook Author Pallavi Kumar Chandra.
Pallavi is a Health Coach and Founder of of ‘Health Redux’ and a Co-Author of the first volume of The Silver Linings Storybook. She is a graduate in Psychology from India and is a certified Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, New York. Besides her signature monthly programs and seasonal detoxes, she co-create completely personalized actions based plans for her clients to reach their health goals within their unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.
We discussed the importance of teaching our kids healthy living.
We talked about:
1. Why do kids need to eat healthy – quit sugar, junk, pizza when they have higher metabolism/ they are more active?
2. What can we do to increase our kids immunity
3. How can I incorporate healthy eating in a kid’s diet so he doesn’t reject it
4. My child just wouldn’t eat the vegetables
5. How do kids make healthy choices themselves if I am not around to say no
You can find Pallavi
thanks and enjoy the show!