Jessie Lucas is a health and fitness expert, yoga teacher, personal trainer, and the founder of jessielucas.com, where she teaches women how to change their relationship with exercise so they can discover an energetic life with results they love. Specializing in techniques for energy flow and body alignment, she helps you create a blueprint for healthy living.
Jessie and I talk about:
- How do you find time/make time for exercise?
- How can I get motivated when I can’t stand exercise, but want to feel better in my body?
- I’ve had a workout routine in the past, I just can’t make myself do it anymore, what do I do?
- What do you mean by “mindful movement” and why is it important, or more important than “regular exercise”?
- What is it you actually “do” if it’s not typical personal training?
You can find her at www.jessielucas.com
Info about her affordable membership program is at www.bemoved.life
Enjoy the show!