Jaime is here today to share her story of being a momma and business owner while living with MS.
Strong lady with a strong and positive mindset. Some of the things Jamie has done and enjoyed over the years with MS.
- Haven’t has an MS attack since before she got pregnant with her older daughter, which was fall of 2005
- Her daughters were born in June 2006 and January 2009
- Quit working corporate IT in February 2011
- Has run 2 half-marathons
- Has done inline skating marathons
- Started teaching fitness classes in 2009
- Became a certified personal trainer in 2013
- Have been a fitness coach since 2013
- Sustained an injury during a half-marathon in 2012
- Had knee surgery in July 2015 and is finally able to run again
- Works primarily with fitness/health/wellness professionals because her passion is with helping people live and feel better while her zone of genius is technology
You can find more about Jaime here: http://simplyjaime.com
Enjoy the show!