Wowzer (as inspector gadget says) it’s been quite awhile since I last updated you on the crap i’ve been uncovering about myself. It’s pretty fucking cool what you can accomplish in less than 6 months if you dig deep into your soul and mind.
BTW- I’m feeling pretty free and happy after the 1 drink I just had. Why am I telling you this??? Because I’m real and I share 🙂 Simple as that. And it doesn’t take much drink-wise to happy me up.
Anyways the reason for this post tonight is so that I can share the thoughts and experiences I have been having since discovering my orthorexia. Yup there is a lot I want to share. There is alot you can figure out about yourself simply by allowing it to happen.
So the things I have learned:
- Exploring sexuality…shit and having fun!
- Saying no to people
- I curse a lot and love the feeling i get
- Being comfortable in my own skin
- Uncovering MY relationship issues (the made up ones in my head)
- I am more relaxed (probably because Im doing all the above and all the below)
- the ability to put all the focus on my daughter when she is here and on nothing else
- Almost stopped all label reading
- Started enjoying my coffee with the creamer instead of seeing it as “BAD”
- I’m more open minded to everything
- I workout how and when i want now
- Stopped with creating goals so i am not limited and focus on that and only that
This is just a quick list I made, but probably the most important since they came to me first.
thanks for reading/listening…
Now come join the Facebook group Mommacast
And find me on Instagram